I have served the Food Processing Industry and the Food Supply Chain over the past 25 years while holding food safety and quality positions within Gruma, Mars and Lloyd's Register, Inc.
I have knowledge of Quality and Food Safety Management Systems, assessment and certification of ISO-22000, FSSC 22000, SQF and ISO-9001 Standards and Management System Training.
I have experience assessing and training in more than 15 countries with several organizations in the Food Supply Chain.
- Food Hygiene and sterile product handling
- Food Safety Assessments (IRCA Principal Auditor 1189502)
- IRCA Lead Auditor training Courses ISO-22000 and FSSC 22000 (Tutor)
- Dried Foods
- Grain, flour, snacks and breakfast cereals, including tree nuts, peanuts and peanut products
- Packaging (Glass, PET, films and others)
- Animal Feed
- Fats and Oils
- Dairy Products
- Ambient stable, heat preserved, hermetically sealed packs
IRCA Certified Principal Auditor 01189502